logo template-01.png


press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom

Click on image for full view

- A legendary meets craft and creativity -

5IVE SIS or five sisters are from a goldsmiths’ family, inheriting their legacy through strong craftsmanship. The name itself is inspired by the goldsmith's 5 daughters, who are now the new generation of artisans, deeply passionate in designing delicate pieces of art from pewter. 5IVE SIS's pewter creations are in the category of "Fine" quality, with the core composition being tin in the amount of 97%, and the rest being 3% of copper and antimony.

Moreover, 5IVE SIS's products are meticulous with great design and craftsmanship. Apart from pewter goods, other products from 5IVE SIS are chiefly composed of silver, brass, and bronze of the highest quality. It's a legendary meets craft and creativity that brings pewter to life, reflecting life in its most unique identity.

Collection Brands:

12 Chinese zodiacs head stand glass collection / Wild animals head stand glass collection / Birth Month Flowers wine glass and tea cup collection / Orchid collection: platter and bowl / 360 Slat and swing collection: Candle stand / Chess collection: glass / Onion collection

Products / Services:

Birth Month Flowers wine glass collection / Onion Collection - DeMark Award 2015 Best Thai brand- PM Award 2019

Products Category:

Gift & Decorative

Countries Exported:

China, Taiwan, Japan, USA and UAE

Media Links: (Click on links to view)

Contact Information

Company Name:


Contact Person:

Sale and Marketing Director

Ms.Natcha Anansaringkarn



+66 906781717



75/78 Moo 11,
Klongnueng, Klongluang,
Pathumthani 12120, Thailand