5sis_logo.png
1/10

BETTER ARTS GROUP CO., LTD.

COMPANY INFORMATION

Company Representative:

Ms. Rossukon Anansaringkarn / Ms. Natcha Anansaringkarn

Address:

75/78 Moo11,

Klongnueng, Klongluang,

Pathumthani Thailand 12120

Telephone:

+66 95 191 9155

5IVESIS is a Brand of Thai company, which produces “Precious Metal Wares” under the brand names “5IVE SIS”. The hidden meaning of “5IVE SIS” is from the founders’ family has five sisters and everyone adore precious accessories and decorative items. “5IVE SIS” products mainly are pewter products which are considered to be in the category of “Fine” quality with the core composition being tin in the amount of 97% with the rest being 3% of copper and antimony.

 

This remarks our pewter products’ food storage categories as lead-free and being safe. Moreover, our products are effectively done with great handicraft and design. Other products’ materials from “5IVE SIS” are chiefly composed of silver, brass and bronze which are the highest qualities.

Like to meet this company? Click the button below to register a timeslot.